- Origin Republic of Panama
- Region Piedra Candela
- Farm Ninety Plus Candela Estates
- Variety Gesha
- Crop Year 03/2022
- Altitude 1200 - 1550 masl
- Process Washed
- Net Weight 150gram
Lemon Blossom, Jasmine Tea, Orange
Coffee beans are judged on a 92-point scoring system
10 in stock
QUANTITYADD TO CART
The Ninety Plus Estates are where the essence of the Ninety Plus brand experience.
Located on the western slopes of the Barú volcano, these are the first and only places in the world where heirloom Ethiopian varieties of coffee are grown under the forest canopy at this scale.
KEMGIN BY NINETY PLUS COFFEE
Kemgin (formed by the words “ginger” taste and “Nekempte” town) coffee was originally created in western Ethiopia from heirloom varieties of coffee that are very similar to Gesha. Kemgin coffee is now produced by Ninety Pilus, utilizing the Gesha variety in the Barú Highlands region of Panamá.
George Koustoumpardis from The Underdog – Greece used this profile to win the World Coffee In Good Spirits Championship 2015 with a score of 351, surpassing the runner-up with 278 points.
|Aroma||Lemon Blossom, Jasmine Tea, Orange|
|Hot||Jasmine, Honeydew, Lime|
|Warm||White Peach, Lemon, Orange|
|Cold||Apricot, Herbal Tea, Ginger|
|Aftertaste||Elegant Honey, Jasmine, Orange|
|Acidity||High & Vibrant Citric and Malic|
|Body||Transparent & Delicate|
|Paid for Producer||40 USD/kg|
|FOB Price||50,8 USD/kg|
|DDP Price||1.671.320 VND/kg|
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR STORAGE AND USE
– Coffee wants to rest in a cool place away from sunlight and sealed bags;
– Our coffee reaches its peak flavor four weeks after the roasting date;
– Our coffee maintains its aroma spectrum within six months of opening the bag, and the quality gradually decreases;
– Our coffee is packed with flavor-locking technology, so it can be preserved for two years from the date of production when unopened. We also recommend not using it when first opening the bag. Please open and close the bag for another three days to fully release the flavor-locking encapsulation technology;
– Our coffee will clearly show the flavor description after 03 days from when you open and close the bag for the first time.
THE OPTIMUM WATER QUALITY FOR BREWING COFFEE
|Calcium Hardness||10 ppm CaCO3|
|Magnesium Hardness||58 ppm CaCO3|
|Total Alkalinity||10 ppm CaCO3|
|Sodium||10 ppm CaCO3|
How to create the optimum water for brewing coffee? – Try 43 Factory’s Water products
|COFFEE GUIDES||SHOT||FILTER||MILK BASE|